PROPERTY / ROOF INSPECTORS and EXPERIENCED LICENSED PROPERTY ADJUSTERS
- Pilot has a contract job division called Pilot Services on Demand (PSOD) which will serve primarily daily and low claim volume events
- Assignments will be made through the Pilot Services on Demand app, which allows the user to:
- Set the days and hours available for assignments
- Set the radius willing to drive from home or current location
- Receive notification of assignments and begin handling claims directly from a smart phone
- The primary focus of this work is in your local markets utilizing your already experienced skillset
- The technology allows you to check in and check out letting PSOD clients know your availability to receive assignments
- PSOD pay is 1099 and based on a per client approved fee schedule (per assignment) paid weekly
- As a contract worker, accept or reject any assignment
***California Residents**** - to work California assignments, you must have an LLC or corporation to meet California regulations.
EXPERIENCED LICENSED PROPERTY ADJUSTERS
- Responsibility includes the inspection and assessment of damages for catastrophic and non-catastrophic insurance losses
- Scope of work may include policy interpretation, scoping the loss, writing the damage estimate, and communicating coverage determination with the insured.
- Service time expectation is 3 days.
- Claims will be estimated using Xactimate
- Also eligible to receive inspection assignments
PROPERTY / ROOF INSPECTORS
- Responsibility includes assisting a desk adjuster with the inspection and assessment of damages for catastrophic and non-catastrophic insurance losses
- Scope of work may include inspecting damages, taking photographs, getting measurements and gathering facts to communicate with adjusters through a smart device.
- Inspectors document many steps in the process on a local device without needing access to client claim management systems
- Not eligible to receive licensed adjuster claim assignments