This person will provide internal support for fellow employees experiencing issues related to our technology department by troubleshooting, documenting and working closely with project managers and developers.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Associates Degree or higher preferred
• 3+ years of related experience
• Experience using Windows 10, and the Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have a strong understanding of technologies, practices, and trends
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Writing, editing, and documentation skills
• Ability to work as a team or on individual projects
• Must be highly disciplined, self-starter, and leader with the ability to execute on assignments independently, and effectively
• Must have good organization, presentation and exceptional time management skills
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to interact with individuals from all levels of the organization
Pilot offers competitive salary and benefits.